Thursday, February 21, 2013

As Time Goes By: Great American Songbook Classics

As Time Goes By
As Time Goes By: Great American Songbook Classics
~ Tony Bennett
4.5 out of 5 stars(4)

New!: $5.00 (as of 02/21/2013 06:31 PST)
17 Used! | New! from $3.51 (as of 02/21/2013 06:31 PST)

Jazz

A specially priced 12-track compilation spotlighting the Great American Songbook recordings from the legendary singer s Improv Records catalog some of the most amazing music of Bennett s entire career. This CD is perfect for all traditional pop enthusiasts, fans of the Great American Songbook, and, of course, fans of the legend himself. This new collection is also ideal for Valentine s Day celebrations.

  • Rank: #182 in Music
  • Released on: 2013-02-05
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Dimensions: .25" h x 5.00" w x 5.50" l, .22 pounds

Description #1 by eBay - technookstore:

Item Description Everything we sell is genuine. We do not sell fakes, bootlegs, knock offs, or counterfeits.This item releases on February 5th, 2013 and you will receive it on or shortly after that date. Payments We accept Paypal for payment method. Please contact us if you have questions about payment. We do not require immediate payment on most items, but we do ask that you pay within 3 days of purchase. An 8.25% sales tax will be assessed to items shipping to Texas. Returns We offer a 30 day

Description #2 by Music44: The Sheet Music Store:

Great Songs. A collection of 52 American classics, including: Ain't That a Kick in the Head * As Time Goes By * Come Fly with Me * Come Rain or Come Shine * Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words) * Georgia on My Mind * I Get a Kick Out of You * I Left My Heart in San Francisco * I'll Be Seeing You * I've Got You Under My Skin * The Lady Is a Tramp * Love and Marriage * Mack the Knife * Misty * My Funny Valentine * Theme from New York, New York * Over the Rainbow * People * Take the A Train * Thanks for the Memory * Young at Heart * and more.

Description #3 by PRP Hal Leonard Shop:

A collection of 52 American classics, including: Ain't That a Kick in the Head As Time Goes By Come Fly with Me Come Rain or Come Shine Fly Me to the Moon (In Other Words) Georgia on My Mind I Get a Kick Out of You I Left My Heart in San Francisco I'll Be Seeing You I've Got You Under My Skin The Lady Is a Tramp Love and Marriage Mack the Knife Misty My Funny Valentine Theme from New York, New York Over the Rainbow People Take the A Train Thanks for the Memory Young at Heart and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment